Our Safeguarding policy
On this page we have assembled some information that may be of help. At the bottom of this page you will find updating information from Parent Zone and Ceops on a wide range of issues, below which you will also find videos that should provide useful information on issues of concern.
More links and information regarding e-safety is available on our Online Safety pages.
Immediately below please find links to various documents that cover a range of safeguarding issues.
- Download a Record of Concern form on which you can alert the school’s Safeguarding lead on any concern you may have about a young person.
- Access our online bully box that alerts the school about issues connected to bullying (including cyber bullying).
- View the full Guidance on Keeping Children Safe in Education.
- View Part 1 of Keeping Children Safe in Education document
- View Barnardo’s 2015 report on the risks to children online: Digital Dangers.
- View Government advice to professionals on What to do if you are worried a child is being abused
- View Barnado’s 2015 research on how young people feel about their lives today: How Much Do You Know about Generation Selfie.
- View Government guidance on Working Together to Safeguard Children
- View DfE advice on Information sharing advice for safeguarding practitioners
- View Young Person’s Guide to Working Together to Safeguard Children.
- View Haringey Council’s advice on keeping children safe against radicalisation and extremism.
- View the Home Office and DfE briefing on How social media is used to encourage travel to Syria and Iraq
- View the DfE’s advice to schools and professionals on our Prevent Duty (relating to being mindful of the risks of radicalisation).